Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

- Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What’s your favorite television show for each day of the week?
I got rid of cable to save money. So now I watch things online. But my favorites are:

Monday - How I Met Your Mother

Thursday - Community/Parks and Rec

Saturday - Doctor Who

2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you watch them?
Probably about 4-5. If they don't smell and don't have something on them, longer.

3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
I'm not a huge fan of spaghetti. However I eat quite a bit of ravioli. So...... cube with a place for something (cheese) in the middle.

4. Do you read newspapers?
I read the Washington Post Express on the train in the morning.

5. Do you sleep in socks?
Never. I can't sleep if I have socks on.

6. Favorite genre of movies?
Classics. Classic Romantic Comedies to be specific.

7. How do you feel about wrestling?
I think the business behind WWE is fascinating. I grew up watching Wrestlemania. But MMA scares/disgusts me.

8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
Not for form and beautification, but for maintenance YES. If there are hairs between your eyebrows, get rid of them. If any of your eyebrow hairs are long enough to braid, YES. (Why change Chelsea wrote so eloquently.)

9. Do you have dimples?
On my arse, yes. On my face where I would like them to be? Sadly no.

10. Do you like to camp?
Yes. Smores, outdoor drinking, pretty trees, firepit...... I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment