Seeing as I am no longer "fun-employed" but simply "employed", I want to really put the emphasis on fun this Labor Day weekend. So here is a list of what would be a successfully fun Labor Day weekend:
- A cookout. Groups of people standing around the grill waiting for delicious burgers, brats, and veggie dogs to reach perfection. Even better if there is a hilarious guy at the grill wearing a "Kiss the Cook" apron.
- Delicious drinks. This weekend may be the time to try a summer drink. I know it's still warm in September but having a fruity beverage in September just isn't the same.
- Fireworks. I really need to use up a bunch of the roman candles I bought over the summer.
- A fun fall dress
- Lots of laughter with friends.
- Outdoor movies: Hook, The Sandlot, Goonies. Preferably while drinking sangria.
- The guy I have a crush on asking me out.
- No rain and no humidity.
This isn't asking too much is it?